Whether you agree or not, but you will any day enjoy your bestie’s wedding more than your own wedding. Therefore, don’t you think you need to look amazing on this day? You never know, you might bump into a guy who might become your future “prince charming” (of course, if you are single and ready to mingle). To bedazzle everyone at your friend’s wedding, all you need to do is pamper yourself in a professional spa, pick a designer Indian attire, choose some dazzling Indian jewelry and of course, choose the ethnic bag that goes with it. You may confidently choose all the above-mentioned stuff to doll up, but in the case of jewelry, you need to be very careful.
Jewelry are the stuff that makes your attire look even better, so you need to pick the right trinkets that’ll not just make your outfit look stunning, but will also make you pretty. Here are some do’s and don’ts that will help you accessorize your outfit:
Do’s of wearing jewelry to a friend’s wedding:
- The first and foremost thing that you have to do is choose ornaments according to your outfit. While purchasing an ornament, you must always make sure that they compliment the attire really well; or else, it will turn into a disaster. For example, with ethnic attire purchase a jadau or polki set, and with western wear purchase a trendy statement necklace or earrings that would increase your attire’s charm.
- If you want to look modern and chic, purchase latest designer ornaments to look marvelous. For instance, Victorian styled jewelry are trending, so what you can do is purchase a Victorian statement necklace or earrings, that would do justice to your outfit.
- Play with colored ornaments as much as possible, especially if your outfit has a single tone or color. For instance, if you are donning a fully black outfit, then try to accessorize it with colorful statement pieces, such as statement necklace that has hot pink colored beads/stones.
Don’ts of wearing jewelry to a friend’s wedding:
- If you are planning to purchase trinkets according to the color of your outfit, hold on! That’s not at all a good idea. The ‘matchy-matchy’ concept has lost its existence long back. Now, it’s time to mix and match your clothes with accessories.
- Don’t over accessorize your outfit, otherwise you are going to look very cheap. While wearing ornaments keep the “less is more” concept in your mind.
- Don’t put on too many statement pieces, because that’s not going you look ultra-attractive. Just remember one thing, statement necklaces or earrings are worn to create a “statement” and to drags everyone’s attention onto that particular dazzling piece of jewelry. But, if you put on too many statement pieces, then the people won’t be able to focus on any one piece; and on top of that, the entire look will be spoilt as it will look over accessorized.
These were the do’s and don’ts of wearing jewelry to a friend’s wedding or any other occasion. From now onward, follow the above given tips and accordingly accessorize your attire.